Wednesday, December 16, 2009

F-F-F #14

I can't speak for you, but I have gotten absolutely no Christmas or Hanukkah shopping done.

None.

Zilch.

Nada.

I did buy Christmas cards and we have sent most of them out, but that's all I've done in terms of purchases.

So, I'm going to make this easy on you and coincidentally, easy on me. There will be no poll or poll results to wait on, and you won't have to wait until Friday, for the starter sentence. Why, you'll even get more than six days to complete your story, if you read this message right after I post it.

"It sounds too easy," you say, "what's the catch?" The story cannot center around a crime and it cannot be set in a post-apocalyptic world. It also cannot be a pseudo-existentialist piece (I'm looking your way, Graves).

The starter sentence is- Well, how did I get here?



You know the deal, if you are in, please say so. Have it done by Tuesday @9 AM Pacific, December 22nd, all right?


Good night, good luck, and same as it ever was, same as it ever was, same as it ever was, same as it ever was, (slap), whew. I hate when that happens.