Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Starter Sentence Poll #18

Cheyenne The Dog cannot decide between starter sentences!



Help her, before her eyes pop out of her sockets!

Choose from the following-


David says, "Oh my God, what the hell was that?"

Flannery says, "I don't disagree with you, but you have to admit, this puts me in a delicate position."

The Professor says, "It was hot enough to fry an egg on the sidewalk."

Aussie Paul says, "Stomping mudholes into the guts of bad dudes was all I knew how to do."

Über says, "Most smells wafted on the air; this one assaulted your nose like a drunken pub brawler's right hook."

Nicole says, "Her eyes held mine with some mysterious force making my breath hitch, until she removed the scarf and revealed the lower half of her face."

Sue says, "Killer heels and wild hair - she spelled trouble with a capital 'T'."


The results will go live on July 9th, 2010, @ 8:00 AM.