Tuesday, September 22, 2009

F-F-F #2, The Stories

Shall we fall into autumn?


All right, bad pun, but I'm too busy to do better, damn it! Luckily these authors won't let you down.

The starter sentence(s) is: “Nicole’s cataracts have worsened, so I knew she was going to be running late because she had to relearn her way around. She surprised me at the restaurant when she showed up beside our usual table and asked me, ‘wow, what just happened?’”


Richard Matheson and Romero look to Randal for inspiration and a certain treat of my home town, that is actually made in San Leandro.

Frieda's story definitely falls on the fiction side, with someone who seems very noble and graceful in a profession where that would be construed by their peers as a weakness.

Doc talks about a mysterious man, a promise that was made to dying man and...well, you will have to click the rest to find out.