Thursday, April 8, 2010

Starter Sentence Poll #14

As Rabbit Ultimate Fighting goes, this poor sap seems done for before he even gets into the ring...



...still, you can give him a fighting chance, by picking out the best starter sentence.

Paulie Decibels says, "The trouble with me is that I never realise how deep in the shit I am until I'm choking on the stuff."

The Professor says, "On the porch of the decrepit rental home, a Big Gulp cup had fallen, splaying its soda like a pool of blood."

Flannery says, "He could almost feel tumbleweed cross the desert of his throat as he pondered how to answer her question."

MRM says, "Would you care to look at our Dessert menu?"

Sue says, "This was no time to be squeamish, so I forced my hand into the hole and felt..."

Aussie Paul says, "They say rules were meant to be broken - not bones."

Nicole says, "Examining a piece of bacon with a picture that perfectly resembled the rose tattoo on her buttocks, realization hit her, 'I fell alseep and you guys ate my ASS?!'"

Doc says, "The pizza boy looked up from his ticket long enough to look her in the eye and see the hints there."


The results will go live on April 9th, 2010, @ 10:30 AM.