Thursday, April 29, 2010

Starter Sentence Poll #15

In Ukraine, you don't pick your Starter Sentence...



...the Starter Sentence picks you! Apologies to Yakov and Randal.

Choose from the following-

Flannery says, "Hitchhiking wasn't my preferred method of transportation."

Paul says, "Comedy is a very personal thing, I know, but was what I did really THAT funny?"

Sue says, "Is it me, or does this coffee taste weird?"

Doc says, "I'm tired of sucking the hind teet and today I'm going to do something about it!"

The Professor says, "I sat at the table, bleary eyed, and watched as a fruit fly made love to a banana."

David says, "You/I/we/they either run away or stay and fight this thing!"

Rhapsody says, "I know what I saw and years of antipsychotics and group therapies couldn't convince me otherwise."