Tuesday, January 12, 2010

F-F-F #16, The Stories

Rum and Wells Fan join us this week.

The whole trick with flash fiction, is to get the balance right, Depeche Mode.



Yours truly came up with the starter sentence, "It was an honest mistake...or it was honestly stupid. Either way, I didn't mean anything by it."

Let's see what the results were-


MRM narrates a mystery involving fences.

Anton sets you up for the very last line.

Rum tells a tale of an era that we of a certain age, barely survived.

Lewis J. gives a mystery version of "Connections."

Wells Fan's yarn is coming up all sevens.

Doc takes us to the movies!

And finally, an add-on from Randal The Vandal-

It was an honest mistake...or it was honestly stupid. Either way, I didn't mean anything by it. Look on the bright side. Better your throat slashed by me than by some stranger. Of course, now my shoes are sticky like buns. Next time, I'm using gasoline.